TimeMaster Time & Attendance for max 500 Clockers
Write a review
TimeMaster Clocking System for Windows is a comprehensive Time & Attendance package suitable for small to large businesses.
- Access to the TimeMaster software is controlled by password profiles that can limit certain holders to only certain functions.
- TimeMaster interfaces to all major payroll systems.
- TimeMaster accommodates different religious holiday groups.
- Weekly, monthly and customized pay periods can be accommodated by TimeMaster for Windows.
- Manual editing is possible in your ‘Modify Clocking Records’ function where clocking's can be added and deleted, absenteeism can be rectified with corresponding absent reasons. There is also a global function for adding clocking events, short time etc.
- The number of shifts and rates that can be loaded on this system is limitless. Rotational patterns of up to 2 years can be added onto the system. There is an auto detect function that enables the system to automatically detect which shifts to assign to clocking records per day.
- Customized filters can be set up by operators containing up to six filter conditions.
- A group edit function in the employee screen enables you to group- edit fields for certain filters or group-edit all employees.
- TimeMaster is equipped with a number of export functions to interface to payroll systems or other software.
- TimeMaster has a full audit trail reporting function.
- Mismatched Clocking's: This report will alert the system operator of any day that has only one clocking. This normally happens when employees forget to clock out or in.
- Absenteeism: The absenteeism report will show all employees that are absent on compulsory shifts according to a date range set by the operator.
- Who’s Absent Today: All employees that hasn’t clocked for that specific day will show on this list regardless of shift.
- Who’s Present Today: This is a roll call list that will include employees that has clocked for that day.
- Tardiness Report: All employees that came late for their shift or left early will be shown on this report. Time lost will be shown per person and a grand total will be displayed.
- Unscheduled Breaks: This report will show employees’ clocking's that clocked outside of assigned break times.
- Detailed Time Summary: This is a very detailed report showing clocking's, the shift assigned per day, daily totals at the different rates, weekly totals and pay period totals.
- Rate / Overtime Summary: Certain rates or rates with a factor higher than 1 can be viewed in this report per person.
- Pay Period Summary: This report contains a summary, per employee, of rates and hours accumulated during his / her pay period. This report will show the exact hours that will be exported to the payroll system.
- All above mentioned reports can be display by filter and / or date range and can be sorted by departments and cost centers.
- History Reports: All above mentioned reports can be viewed in the History Reports that will enable the system operator to draw a profile for management purposes over an extended time. No unpacking of archives etc. is needed for this function.